Pulltab Sales Clerk - FT
Sells pulltabs to guests while applying high guest service standards to maximize player purchases and enhance guest casino experience.
Responsible for pulltab inventory and cash drawer on assigned shift.
- Engages in a positive guest interaction while selling pulltabs to guests and pays out prizes up to prescribed amounts.
- Verifies and reconciles bank with varying amounts, depending on assigned post.
- Assists Supervisor in swapping pulltab inventory boxes during opening, breaking, and end of shift. Maintains and tracks inventory of pulltabs assigned.
- Explains games to guests, answers questions, gives directions, and handles minor complaints.
- Sorts winning Pulltabs by game.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Cash-handling experience.
- Ability to speak, write and read English clearly.
- Must be able to pass basic math skills test.
- On feet or standing 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.