Hours: Monday- Friday, 7:00AM-3:30PM or 7:30AM-4:00PM
Pay: $16.50-17/hour depending on experience
• Answer customer questions and troubleshoot RMAs
• Frequently interact with vendors to arrange for repairs and obtain technical support.
• Update the proprietary operational system as well as necessary spreadsheets on a daily basis.
• Assist in documenting RMA/ Depot processes.
• Open new or returned devices and attach necessary power and data cables
• Install and configure store specific software from provided media
• Disconnect the devices, label as requested, and package as necessary.
• Perform security code information injection (key injection) into retail devices as needed.
• Transport the finished products back to warehouse shelves or to shipping
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Prior warehouse or assembly experience
• Ability to read and write in English
• Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. and team lifts up to 100 lbs.
• Able to work standing or sitting position frequently
• Possess basic computer skills, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Experience with MS Dynamics
• Forklift certification/ experience preferred
If you are interested in this position, apply now! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 320-335-9543 and schedule an interview in less then 5 minutes!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.