Weld Operator will use micro TIG process to assemble precision pressure relief products as directed by drawings and specifications. The Weld Operator shall also conduct assembled product validation that includes leak testing, bubble leak testing, pressure testing, weld sectioning, and set pressure destructive testing.
$18-$26/hr, based on experience
- 3 years TIG welding experience with appropriate technical school qualification / certification.
- Minimum 3 years of hands on and demonstrated experience in custom component or device fabrication industry in product TIG welding assembly role.
- Experience in metal product manufacture within automotive, aerospace, or medical devices industry preferred.
- Ability to perform all assigned tasks, work independently, and complete work on schedule.
- Follow Supervisor direction while displaying cooperative and positive behavior with co-workers.
- Basic understanding and ability to read drawings and schematics.
- Background in TIG welding essential.
- Knowledge of other metal manufacturing processes preferred.
- Ability to read measuring devices such as calipers, thickness gauges, pressure gauges and other shop instrumentation and controls.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.