Pay:$18-$25 /hr Depending on Experience
Hours: 2nd shift, 4PM- 2:30AM, Monday-Thursday
Job duties include, but not limited to:
- Set-up and operate turret punch press
- Insert, align, and lock punches and dies in turret
- Use hand tools such as hammer, shims, feelers, micrometers and set screws.
- Insert, align, and lock punches and dies in turrets
- Position center punch from turret to touch plate and turns crank to scratch layout lines
- May compute punch charts from blueprints, using square, scale, and applying of shop mathematics
- Perform quality inspection
- Candidates must have previous Turret experience
- Ideally seeking candidates with 2-5 years of Turret experience
- Previous work experience in a metal sheet shop
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.