Pro Staff is assisting a company located in Chanhassen, MN in finding a temporary integration specialist to join their team for approximately 2-3 months. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and possess the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
The Integration Specialist will be responsible for preparing technical retail devices such as POS systems, network equipment, scanners, and IP’s for in store use, as well as refurbishing returned or damaged devices when possible. This position requires you to be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time, as well as the ability to frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm OR 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Unbox new or returned devices and detach any power and data cables (stage) according to client instruction
- Boot (test) devices, make changes, and troubleshoot per customer direction
- Disconnect, label, and re-box devices as requested
- Assist with security code information injection (key injection) into retail devices
- Transport finished products to designated areas
- Adhere to quality control, accuracy processes, and safety guidelines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and databases
- Experience with MS Dynamics (Solomon preferred)
- Must be able to read, write, and speak effectively in English
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards
We understand the need for ensuring everyone’s safety during these uncertain times and have made accommodations on our end that will allow you to apply and interview for the position remotely. If selected for this opportunity, our client has also taken the necessary precautions with mask requirements, temperature checking at the beginning of each shift, and cleaning requirements to ensure everyone’s safety.
The Pro Staff experience is more than just a job:
If you would like to be considered for this position, apply today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any additional questions, please call/text us at 952-975-0106.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.