Quality Control Inspector
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
NOW HIRING FOR A QC INSPECTOR FOR OUR 2ND SHIFT TEAM!
Lakeland Tool & Engineering, a complete precision thermoplastic, engineering and manufacturing services provider for the worldwide market, is searching for QC Inspector (2nd Shift) to join our team in Anoka, Minnesota.
Summary of Position:
The QC Inspector performs routine quality inspection on in-process or finished goods according to company standards, customer specifications, and any applicable regulatory standards. This position collects samples and performs assigned inspection tasks using various types of inspection equipment; ensures documentation is complete and accurate.
2nd Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday 3:00 - 11:30pm, overtime as necessary
- Perform in-process inspections utilizing visual and technical measurement methods to accept or reject product to ensure compliance with customer specifications and company/regulatory standards.
- Validate start-up of jobs to ensure proper line clearance, compliance to quality specifications, and associated documentation is complete per standard procedures.
- Communicate inspection results with production staff and other company personnel to achieve production schedules, ensure proper awareness of findings, and comply with quality standards.
- Initiate MRB’s utilizing IQMS/ERP software to provide containment and disposition of non-conforming product.
- Maintain inspection records and part retention storage areas to comply with company and customer requirements.
- Assist with writing and updating inspection procedures and checklists to ensure compliance with customer specifications and company/regulatory standards.
- Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED), three to five years of related experience and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management and interact with all levels of leadership and supervisory staff.