Press Helper / Feeder
Grow with us! Carlson Print Group produces custom print pieces using the latest in sheet fed UV and digital printing. Enhance your career and join our team of quality focused printing professionals.
Press Feeder / Helper: Assists the printing press operator in the setup, maintenance, and efficient operation of the press machine to meet customer expectations and job specifications.
Shift: Regular schedule is three days a week, 12 hour shifts (6pm to 6am).
- Reviews the job ticket and verifies any special instructions prior to setting up the job.
- Ensures all materials (ink, coatings, proofs, plates and samples) are available for the job.
- Assists in watching for proper sizing, finishing, and problems during the press run.
- Keeps the work area and equipment clean, neat and organized.
- 3 years’ experience in a sheet fed printing environment, KBA or Manroland press experience preferred
- Focus on Quality and Attention to Detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to follow oral and written job instructions.
- Dependable attendance required, including availability to work other shifts, including weekends and overtime as needed.
- Able to move / lift 20 lbs. frequently and push / pull up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand, walk bend and twist throughout shift.
- Good hand /eye coordination with manual dexterity.
Benefits: We offer a great work environment, competitive compensation and complete benefit package. Paid vacation, holidays, medical, dental, company-paid life and disability and voluntary life insurance along with both flexible spending and health savings accounts. We also have a 401k Plan with company match.
Pre-employment drug screen required