Join a Top Workplace! Change lives.
At Federated, we do life-changing work, focused on our clients’ success. For our employees, we provide tremendous opportunities for growth. Over 95 percent of them believe our company has an outstanding future. We make lives better, and we’re looking for employees who want to make a difference in others’ lives, all while enhancing their own.
As a project manager / analyst, you will collaborate to identify opportunities where we can leverage technology to improve efficiency and customer service. You will have the opportunity to elicit requirements and lead projects to completion. Organization, excellent communication, influence, interpersonal and negotiation skills are a must.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, including both hardware and software.
- Research and analyze business processes and feedback from system users, stakeholders, and other teams to shape projects, requirements and features.
- Manage projects from inception through implementation:
- Create project charters, including scope and objectives.
- Develop and manage detailed project plans, including schedule and budget.
- Provide timely project communication to stakeholders regarding status, budget, schedule, and issues.
- Lead project and steering committee meetings.
- Issue and risk management – identification, tracking, escalation, and resolution.
- Manage scope to ensure stakeholder expectations are aligned with project plans.
- Track progress against the project plan, including timely, quality completion of tasks and deliverables.
- Facilitate project closure.
- Effectively apply interpersonal, leadership and negotiation skills to motivate the project team and direct forward movement on project time-lines.
- Create a collaborative project environment and culture across teams.
- 3-5+ years of relevant Project Management / Analyst experience in large, complex, application development projects.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of a large corporation.
- Proven analytical skills, requirements elicitation, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing vendor implementation projects is a plus.
- PMP or CBAP certification is nice to have but not required.