Medical Device Assembly
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Read blueprints, schematics or diagrams to determine sequences of assembly
- Assemble hardware using hand tools or power tools
- Inspect and assemble device(s) according to specifications
- Strong Mechanical Reason abilities
- 1 year experience in assembling a device
- Understanding KPI’s to meet and exceed goals
- Effective communication to be able to understand and follow directions
- High School Diploma or GED require
- Must be comfortable walking, standing and stooping for duration of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.