Restaurant Cashier - 3rd shift - Promenade
Be part of this great team! We offer you full time hours! Weekly pay! Full benefit package! Shift pay!
We have health and safety measures in place to protect both you and our guest! Be part of the action and apply today!readytohire, #starttoday Schedule would be: 11pm-7am with Monday/Tuesday off
Applies high guest service standards. Processes transactions pertaining to food & beverage charges. Reconciles cash-drawer.
Handles amounts of cash, coin, and cash-equivalent under close supervision.
- Operates P.O.S. system in processing F & B charges. Handles cash, checks, currency, credit cards, gift certificates, complimentaries, and tips. Operates credit card validation (automated and manual) equipment.
- Prepares daily sales reports and reconciliation statements.
- Interacts with guests by inquiring about dining experience satisfaction level, answering guests' questions, and providing casino information in person or via telephone.
- Assists with greeting and seating guests.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.