Wardrobe Clerk FT 2nd Shift
Issues uniforms and performs inventory duties. Applies high guest service standards.
Access to all employee garments and inventory.
- Issues uniforms to team members and processes returns.
- Maintains inventory of employee uniforms.
- Performs fittings of uniforms and explains policies/procedures.
- Completes dry-cleaning tickets, pre-spot checks and cost information for personal dry-cleaning items.
- Inventories new garments and accessories from vendors.
- Processes product sales via payroll deduction.
- Completes basic sewing repairs.
- Ability to read and communicate basic information and ideas in written and spoken English so others will understand.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Ability to type 25wpm.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.