Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing Specialist - Warners' Stellian
Digital Marketing Specialist (full time) Job Opening – Warners’ Stellian
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working with Warners’ Stellian marketing team to realize and reach optimal advertising and marketing function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will execute and optimize digital media and acquisition strategies across social media, email marketing and remarketing to meet our growth and revenue goals.
- Track and report on campaign effectiveness and KPI impact, identifying new opportunities to improve
- Create and execute content marketing plan to reach target audience with input and assistance from marketing manager and members of the team. Tactics may include social media posts, videos, blogs, buying guides, email newsletters and custom landing pages.
Competencies (other duties may be assigned):
- Willing to stay up-to-date on marketing/retail trends and product/service offerings
- Sees challenges as opportunities to develop and be resourceful
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Proven advanced project management and problem solving skills
- Able to write and produce with high attention to detail
- Exhibits strong organizational skills
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience performing similar duties and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field strongly preferred
- Proven advanced project management skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team and independently
- Strong problem solving skills
What’s In It For You?
In addition to a workplace that emphasizes respect, teamwork, and personal and professional growth, Warners’ Stellian offers benefits that reward loyalty and passion for the business, including:
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) plan with profit sharing
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health & Dental Insurance with benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Full-time, Monday to Friday