Walk Crew Leader
4 days left
- Employment Status
Compensation: $20 - $25 per hour
Are you a laid off seasonal worker looking to make good money this winter? Or maybe you already have a day job and would like to pad your income this winter? Curbside Landscape & Irrigation has the job for you! We are looking to hire an additional sidewalk crew leader.
Persons needed to drive our truck with 2-3 crew members around the metro area. Removing snow from sidewalks and entrances at commercial, industrial and retail sites. ATV's with small plows, snow blowers, salt spreaders and shovels are some of the equipment you will be using. The Crew Leader is also required to keep accurate service records by utilizing our software on a smart phone. This is an on-call position.
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- Must pass a new hire drug test
- Ability to operate a smart phone
- Ability to navigate around the metro area
- Some management experience preferred
- Must be able to twist and bend body in a shoveling motion
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions including cold, wind and icy conditions.
Work together to succeed.
Strive to be a leader in our industry and grow our staff professionally.
Uphold trustworthiness and business ethics.
Safely perform our services for the benefits of our clients and staff.
Measure results and reward achievement.
- Industry Leader in Compensation & Benefits
- Education and Training in Industry Specific Topics
- Safe Work Environment
- New and Reliable Trucks and Equipment
- Advancement Opportunities
- Performance Incentives
- Inclusive Culture
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Appreciation Events – Picnics and Holiday Parties
- Big Family Feel