Machinist - CNC
- Employment Status
- Full Time
2nd Shift - Appleton, WI
We are looking for a machinist with knowledge of all fabrication machinery to assist with the completion of various jobs in a quality and efficient manner. Will have ability on both manual mills and lathes.
- Completion of vocational diploma or equivalent experience and/or training.
- 3 years of machine shop experience - preferably
- Must be able to read blueprints and set-up sheets.
- Requires knowledge of all machine codes and their proper functions (to include: canned cycles and related codes, "G" and "M" codes, and "I" and "J" cnters when using circular interpolation.
- Performs start-up, operation and shut-down of CNC Mill and CNC Lathe.
- Performs absolute/incremental positioning and programming.
- Performs basic machine maintenance
- Requires knowledge of all fabrication areas
Serving Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, and all surrounding areas Please apply right away if you are interested! Call 920-843-9130 with questions! Pro Staff, a Staffmark Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.