Fabrication - Day Shift
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job Duties Include:
- Read and interpret blueprints and machine drawings to determine specific requirements.
- Determine which machine to use and how to set up each job.
- Operate and tend machines such as shears, cutoff saws, brakes, punch press, and drill press, to cut and shape components to specified dimensions.
- Grind welded joints, seams, and other irregular areas to smooth boiler surfaces.
- Select torch, torch tip, filler rod and flux, according to welding chart specifications or type and thickness of metal.
- Hammer, chip, and grind work piece to cut, bend and straighten metal.
- Perform light maintenance and repair to equipment used.
- Move and position materials at work site with help of other workers.
- Move parts in and move finished product out of fab area.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.