Line Operator - Solder
Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm M-F
- Assemble and modify circuit boards and other electronic components
- Utilize and understand all documents relating to the role including blueprints, bills of material, instructions, and customer specifications
- Work with equipment and tools such as pliers, tweezers, cutters, microscopes, and soldering iron
- Modify product as specified by paperwork
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Prior experience with soldering
- Scope work and wiring experience helpful
- Strong attention to detail and ability to communicate
If you're interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-785-5352.
Job ID: 1059079
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.