5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
1. Loads and unloads trucks.
2. Maintains thorough knowledge of all warehouse processes and equipment.
3. Operate forklifts and pallet jacks.
4. Completes cycle counts and accurate inventory counts.
5. Updates and helps document the inventory as it is put away.
6. Updates and puts in ECO’s.
7. Does quality checks on all incoming freight.
8. Puts away and pulls as needed finished goods.
9. Change LP tanks on forklifts.
10. Assists in day-to-day housekeeping duties of the warehouse.
11. Deliver to its proper location
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language for safety purposes in an understandable manner.
• Basic knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Word. Ability to operate a pocket PC.
• May be required to work with or train new employees in the use of a hand held pc.
• Must be able to understand and comprehend grid areas and locations.
• Shipping experience preferred.
• Previous forklift experience preferred.
• Good knowledge of Fourth Shift or the ability to learn it.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.