PT Welder - Nights
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Looking for a part-time Welder position? Don't miss this opportunity in Glenwood! Main areas of responsibility in this role include:
- Read and interpret prints and machine drawings to determine welding requirements
- Select proper equipment based on specifications
- Connect cables from welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage slope and pulse to specs
- Welding if flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions
- Inspect and repair welds
- Maintain or repair welding equipment
- Move parts in and out of work area
- Other welding-related duties as needed
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Welding Certification
- Ability to read & interpret documents, diagrams and blueprints
- Good problem solving and basic math skills
- Ability to read tape measure and identify materials
- Must be able to use weld fillet gauges to ensure proper size and interpret tolerances
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and stand/move about the shop floor during the entire shift
Interested? Apply today or contact Pro Staff at 320-763-9677 with questions.
Pro Staff, a Staffmark Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.