6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm. Some overtime as needed
If you are interested in this position, please apply online now or e-mail your resume to email@example.com. You can also call our office directly at 763-785-5352 to speak with a recruiter. Please mention the job ID of 1060235.
Job Duties Include:
- Working in a clean room environment
- Assembling and inspecting medical bags and other devices
- Working with a under-lit table to inspect items for scratches, tears, or defects
- Using hand tools such as scissors to trim excess materials
- At least a high school diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year of prior medical assembly experience
- Must have strong math skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to stand and move around for an entire shift
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.