· Take incoming customer calls
· Schedule and coordinate service calls
· Create dispatch tickets for service calls
· Dispatch service technicians to their calls
· Debrief service technicians after completion of each call
· Update the system with the technicians on call and time off schedules
· Respond to all email and incoming messages from numerous mailboxes
· Maintain the dispatch board/schedule.
· Forecast workload for 2–3 days out
· Contact customers with a “parts pending “ status as parts are received for calls
· Provide technician support regarding ticket information, directions, promised scheduled times, parts needed or any other pertinent information
Temp to Hire
Schedule: 830am to 5pm Mon thru Friday
Minimum Requirements to include:
High School Diploma required
Some college Preferred
Minimum of 1-3 years’ work experience in customer service or a call center environment
Ability to accurately type 40 + words a minute
Good multitasking and prioritization skills
The ability to follow written and verbal instructions
Ability to perform duties with a high degree of urgency and accuracy
Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills
A positive attitude and continuous improvement
Interface with customers
Function well within a team environment
Microsoft Word and Excel skills
Interested? Apply now or email your resume to 952-893-0499!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.