7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Process weekly construction site payroll including running payroll reports, printing paychecks, automatic deposits and payroll journal entries
- Post payroll and help distribute paychecks
- Assists with all training for the Payroll Assistant I
- Send ACH payroll files to corporate bank
- Enter and process income withholding orders
- Coordinate with construction sites about missing or incomplete paperwork
- Set up per diem payments for field employees
- Responsible for training new projects or job site personnel on the payroll processes
- Assist with any new hires, rehire/transfers, separations and wage changes when needed
- Verify and edit employee information in the payroll database and make adjustments for errors
- Provide backup for payroll assistants I and II
- Assist with new assignment payroll acquire through the year.
- 2-4 years related experience required
- Exposure to tax laws, union requirements, overtime laws, and all other payroll regulations for multi-state payroll is preferred
- Ability to be discrete and handle confidential matters
- Must be proficient at data entry and detail oriented with ability to follow through with assignment
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of federal and state tax regulations
- Team player
- ability to prioritize to work with many deadlines
Interested candidates should apply online or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.