Production Material Coordinator
Positions are limited, so apply no now or give us a call at 952-892-3240! (Position ID: 1041007)
Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday through Friday
• Read production schedules, job cards, and pick lists to help determine material demand and replenishment requirements for assigned areas to minimize workstation downtime
• Verify materials physically received against pick list to ensure no inventory discrepancies or shortages
• Monitor material in all assigned areas to ensure proper presentation and replenishment
• Move manufactured and purchased components and sub-assemblies between work cells or processes according to established schedule or sequence
• Safely operate, pallet jack to move inventory and/or work in process.
• Retrieve and organizes totes, pallets, carts, etc.
• Support and reinforces housekeeping and 5S programs by staging product and supplies per program expectations
• Responsible for the movement of completed product from production into finished goods staging.
• Count, organize, and transfer unprocessed bulk inventory to the warehouse
• Complete material and labor transactions utilizing warehouse management system
• Assist with physical inventories and cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy
• 2+ years of manufacturing/production experience
• Ability to exert yourself physically for an eight-hour shift including walking, standing, bending, reaching and stretching for duration of assigned shift
• Strong attention to detail and excellent attendance/reliability
• Good math, reading and communication skills
• Proficient with computers including experience using MS Office
• Ability to meet client requirements
**Pro Staff offers benefits, and we work closely with our companies to ensure that they have proper measures in place to prevent COVID-19!**
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.