Broadband Specialist III, Construction
Working Hours: Monday - Friday; up to 50% travel within the region.
Prepare approved projects for construction, organize work, provide project cost estimates, and communicate work to construction contractors. Monitor project progress, collect weekly production reports. Perform QC check on completed work.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Prepare work maps for issuance to contractors.
- Interface with local permitting authorities to ensure work starts on schedule.
- Prepare warehouse Material Request Forms for each project.
- Provide construction estimates for Commercial and Residential projects as assigned.
- Meet with customers onsite to agree on construction path & entry point.
- Performs quality control inspections, and construction on a regular basis to assure quality and recommend additional training as needed.
- Receive completed work in the purchasing system.
- Climb poles with proper equipment (safety belt, safety strap and climbers), ladders or other structures as needed. Lifts and carries loads up to 70lbs (including line ladder); Works within limited confines, such as crawl spaces.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree required; Associates Degree and above preferred.
- Valid driver’s license; satisfactory driving record required.
- Required - 1 year experience in the Construction environment or equivalent experience.
- General knowledge of telecommunications construction methods and practices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Access.
- Ability organize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- Effective communications skills, written and oral.
- Ability to read HFC outside plant system design maps.
- Ability to work in high or tight spaces.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and at various heights within safety constraints.
Email Mediacom Recruiter Directly at: email@example.com
Mediacom endeavors to make mediacomcable.com/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 845-443-2408. Any inquiries regarding employment application status, resume submittal, open positions and any other general inquiries will not receive a response.
Apply for Broadband Specialist III, Construction
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly