Temporary Executive Assistant
This position provides administrative and technical support to the Vice President of Business Development, Vice President of Human Resources, and the Vice President of Quality.
The duration of the assignment is about 4 months and the hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm or 8 am to 5 pm M-F.
Pay is based on experience between $20 and $26 per hour
- Taking meeting notes and coming up with action items from meetings.
- Manage complex calendars and coordinate travel arrangements
- Assisting with compiling data for and preparing reports
- Preparing and editing presentations
- Researching material for decision-making purposes
- Drafting correspondences, sending e-mails and copying and collating materials.
- Prepares monthly expenses for managers
- Superior Microsoft Office skills required
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be detail-oriented with good time management skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately and proficiently enter and track data
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or send their resume to email@example.com
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.