Processing Technician- 3rd Shift
- Operate and maintain equipment safely and efficiently.
- Partner with Quality Assurance, executing and supporting all Quality programs that ensure the production of Safe, Quality Foods.
- Ensure Food Safety and Quality are maintained to company standards at all times.
- Complete assigned paperwork daily. Complete all documentation associated with production and change-overs.
- Maintain accurate records and logs as required.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks and corrective work orders as needed.
- Clean and sanitize machines to meet legal and quality standards. Maintain a clean, organized work area.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.