LMV - Production Operator
LMV, a division of one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry, is hiring production operators! We currently have an accelerated start program that will get you from interview to start in just a day or two!
What makes LMV stand apart?
- Culture-"unique ideas come from unique perspectives" is LMV's motto!
- A great opportunity for advancement and potential to move into a leadership role!
- Dedicated Pro Staff team with an onsite representative to support you and your fellow employees.
- Many of our placements have achieved leadership positions or advancement in skilled trades such as maintenance and engineering
- You are part of the LMV team from day one
- Benefits offered through Pro Staff. Once converted there is a full benefits package, 401K, profit sharing and PTO!
- Daily Pay option!
Your health is also a top priority! Daily temperature checks are conducted, social distancing in place and trained personnel to assist with any questions you may have.
Production Operator Work Schedule:
Choose your work schedule: work either 4, 10-hour shifts or 5, 8-hour shifts and take advantage of overtime opportunities!
Pay- $14-$18 per hour
The production operator position is responsible for the following tasks:
- Monitoring manufacturing machines
- Loading materials into machine
- Inspecting parts for defects
- Performing all tasks in a safe manner
- Additional tasks as needed
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to comply with pre-employment screenings
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.