Roving PM Compliance Tech
The primary responsibility of the Roving Property Management Compliance Technician (R-PMCT) is to support individual site compliance requirements in order to provide adherence to all program requirements. The Roving – PMCT will provide this support throughout our portfolio, during short-term assignments determined by the Director of Compliance.
- This position is short-term from the date of hire and is scheduled to close in January 2021.
- This position earns $19-$22/ hour depending on experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Compliance
- Conducts professional interviews with residents, completes all necessary documentation for timely resident certification in accordance with regulations & CommonBond policies and procedures.
- Accurately enters the required applicant and resident information into Yardi Voyager.
- Assist with short-term compliance administration at varying sites; such as income limit changes, utility allowance changes, policy, and procedural changes.
- Maintains effective, professional relationships with the residents.
- Maintains excellent relations with Property Managers and all site staff.
- Provides guidance and resolution to issues as necessary.
- Meets all corporate designated deadlines.
- Supports PMCS team during position vacancies, PTO, vacations, training, and/or peak activity.
- Implement procedures as outlined in the Program Compliance Manual.
- Supports the team in site compliance training.
- Attends Property Management meetings as requested.
- Attends PMCS team meetings as requested.
- Knowledge of government subsidy programs & fair housing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Excel, and Yardi.
- Three years’ of experience with program compliance in housing subsidies, site manager, or assistant manager with responsibilities that include program compliance paperwork.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Resilience & flexibility through change.
- Strong motivational skills with the ability to self-direct.
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding and consistent use of YARDI software.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively between sites.
- Must be willing to travel overnight and for extended periods as needed.
- Office hours may vary due to the specific needs of the property as determined by the Director of Compliance.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to sit for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Ability to type.
- Walking and stair climbing.
- Smoke-free work environment.
- Quiet to moderate noise level.
- Overtime as necessary.
- Showing apartments or walking property in adverse weather conditions.
This job description is intended to provide information essential to understanding the scope of the property manager position. It is not an exhaustive list of skills, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position.