Job Description Job Summary: This role will support Mystic Lake and Little Six Casino's digital marketing strategy with an emphasis on supporting the digital ecosystem, including mobile push, web, app, email and more. They will manage campaigns to drive user acquisition, retention and revenue through demand generation tactics. This position will execute, report on and optimize digital marketing programs, specifically through the use of search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, paid search, email, mobile push, conversion optimization and audience development. They will collaborate with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across web and mobile app properties. In addition, they will coordinate creative development and program execution with the internal marketing team, partners and agency vendors. Job Duties:
- Develops marketing strategy to grow digital engagement and works to optimize the digital tools utilized to acquire and convert new web visitors and app users.
- Responsible for executing day-to-day campaign optimization strategies for our SEM, SEO and affiliate marketing channels.
- Lead the management and strategy of ongoing campaign optimization efforts including bidding strategies, budget management, keyword research, ad copy and more.
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of digital product development, including deployments and ongoing post-deployment activities.
- Manage the digital engagement and mobile push calendar with online activity, collaborating with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy.
- Measure, analyze and report the impact of SEO and paid search activities.
- Coordinate with IT, developers and vendors on a consistent basis to implement technical solutions for our digital platforms.
- Support the coordination of creative materials for all online and digital push efforts related to brand websites, app, SMS, paid search campaigns and email marketing.
- Assists in the strategy, coordination, set-up, and implementation of promotions and special events to support user acquisition of digital products.
- Track metrics and prepare reports to update departments on user growth, conversions and other web metrics.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, web development or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of direct Google Ads/Analytics experience within a digital agency or in-house corporate setting. Experience with paid search keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis.
- Experience managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics including page titles, strategic image naming, meta-data and more.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing methodology including experience with data/analytics dashboards and attribution tools.
- Understanding of email marketing, mobile push, CRM, database concepts and marketing automation.
- Experience with display programs, deliverables, execution and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate-level experience with word-processing, spreadsheets and electronic mail software.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Passionate and detail-oriented digital marketer with a passion for SEO, SEM and demand generation.
- Ability to manage changing requirements as well as multiple overlapping projects at one time.
- Strong ability to analyze and make thoughtful recommendations based on budget metrics, revenue data and marketing campaign performance.