Class A Drivers - various shifts
Magnum Companies has a variety of Class A local and regional driving opportunities available. Positions require a valid Class A CDL, at least 1 year of recent driving experience in a similar position and clean driving record. Must have HazMat & Tanker endorsements, or be willing to obtain upon hire.
Hours: Typical shifts for delivery drivers are M-F with start times ranging between 6:00-9:00am, until route is completed, or Sunday-Thursday with start times ranging from 8:00-10:00pm for line haul runs.
Pay: Competitive hourly or mileage pay, based on experience and endorsements
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- FREE Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental Insurance Voluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!