NeighborWorks Home Partners is seeking an outgoing, tech-savvy and customer-centric full-time Administrative Assistant to our join our growing organization.
Under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the Administrative Assistant is an integral member of the shared services team. This role creates the first impression for the customer experience, acting as the initial point of contact and assisting customers to take advantage of our programs. As our customer navigator, the Administrative Assistant drives the intake process and provides reception services at our main office location. This position also plays a vital role in supporting outreach activities and managing all office operations and property maintenance.
To excel in this role, you want to lead the way for our customers to have a fantastic customer experience. You are welcoming and engaging and excited to call folks back to get them started on their homeownership journey. You are a connector, eager to get out into the community and be an ambassador for our organization and services. Finally, you are resourceful and feel comfortable with technology as well as managing the details of a busy office.
We are excited to train the right individual, but are looking for a few critical skills!
- Customer focused, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Strong technological aptitude with the ability to train staff on office equipment and tools.
- Detail-orientated, with a passion to learn new skills and techniques to promote efficiency and successful customer and process outcomes.
- Ability to identify areas of improvement for processes, policies and procedures
- Flexible, with the ability to manage multiple tasks in high volume work environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse community and a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- A minimum of two years’ relevant experience.
- Previous reception, office management or other office support experience.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM or similar technology.
- Passion for the mission of the organization.
- Fluency in two or more languages (including English).
Physical and Schedule Requirements
- Ability to travel locally and transport outreach materials to events in the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, as necessary.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the assigned and essential functions.
Salary range anticipated $19-24 per hour, depending on qualifications. At NeighborWorks Home Partners, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life and disability insurance, employer paid accident, identify theft coverage and retirement contributions. A generous paid time off program which includes eleven holidays and standard 38-hour work-week creates a fantastic opportunity for work life balance.
NeighborWorks Home Partners empowers individuals and communities by helping people buy, fix, and keep their homes. We strengthen neighborhoods in St. Paul and surrounding communities through high-quality homebuyer education and counseling, home improvement lending and down payment assistance, foreclosure prevention services and the redevelopment of neglected properties and vacant lots to provide high-quality, safe, and sustainable housing. For nearly 40 years, we have supported thousands of families in achieving their dream of homeownership.
For more information, visit: https://nwhomepartners.org/about/what-we-do/ NeighborWorks Home Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please visit our website at https://nwhomepartners.org/about/careers/ and select the Administrative Assistant role. Please submit your interest via website. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis beginning Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Disclaimer: The above statements may be abbreviated and are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. NeighborWorks Home Partners reserves the right to change or modify such duties, as required. A complete job description is available on our website.