POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT: PROGRAM ASSISTANT
NeighborWorks Home Partners is seeking an organized and customer-centric full time Program Assistant to support our lending department during a high volume program.
Under the supervision of the Community Lending Manager, the Program Assistant is the critical first point of contact for customers within the lending department, with an emphasis on the NeighborhoodLIFT down payment program. This role provides general information and support to the customers, loan officers, realtors, community partners and the lending team including the application process, creation of online customer accounts reporting, database management, as well as document collection, pre and post-closing file review to ensure all customer files are complete and accurate. Additionally, the Program Assistant is responsible for creating and updating new loan files in the CRM and loan origination software.
You are resourceful and feel comfortable to jump right in with technology. You are highly organized, detail-oriented and ready for an assistant level position. We are excited to train the right individual looking to develop a career in the lending or nonprofit industry, but we are looking for a few critical skills!
- Customer-focused, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse community, work well under pressure on deadline and adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to proficiently learn new software applications.
- Detail-orientated, with a passion to learn new skills and techniques to promote efficiency and successful customer and process outcomes.
- Flexible, with the ability to manage multiple tasks in high volume work environment.
- Familiarity with the mortgage or lending industry.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Calyx Point or other mortgage software.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Fluency in two or more languages (including English).
Physical and Schedule Requirements
- Primarily a seated, computer-centric position.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the assigned and essential functions.
- Ability to work remotely and in NWHP office locations.
Salary range anticipated $18-22 per hour, depending on qualifications. This is a benefits-eligible long-term temporary position, with a minimum position duration of one year. At NeighborWorks Home Partners, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life and disability insurance, employer paid accident, identify theft coverage and retirement contributions. A generous paid time off program which includes eleven holidays and standard 38-hour work-week creates a fantastic opportunity for work life balance.
NeighborWorks Home Partners empowers individuals and communities by helping people buy, fix, and keep their homes. We strengthen neighborhoods in St. Paul and surrounding communities through high-quality homebuyer education and counseling, home improvement lending and down payment assistance, foreclosure prevention services and the redevelopment of neglected properties and vacant lots to provide high-quality, safe, and sustainable housing. For nearly 40 years, we have supported thousands of families in achieving their dream of homeownership.
For more information, visit: https://nwhomepartners.org/about/what-we-do/ NeighborWorks Home Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please visit our website at https://nwhomepartners.org/about/careers/ and select the Program Assistant role. Please submit your interest via website. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis beginning November 3, 2020.
Disclaimer: The above statements may be abbreviated and are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. NeighborWorks Home Partners reserves the right to change or modify such duties, as required. A complete job description is available on our website.