Customer Service Administrative Assistant
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
2 YEAR LONG FREELANCE ASSIGNMENT!!
Immediate need for a customer focused professional who has worked in an office or call center environment. Our client’s business is expanding and they are acquiring new divisions and could use another freelance professional to add to their team for a period of 2 years. In this role you’ll be using a variety of skills:
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills: Answering emails in a professional manner as well as some inbound and outbound calls supporting field reps and physician practices’ requests.
- Multi-tasking skills: Email, Calls, Reports, etc.
- Administrative skills specifically PowerPoint and Excel (Vlook ups, Pivot Tables, etc)
- Reporting: Updating PPT presentation for senior leadership, Monthly data reports
This is a collaborative environment although it is virtual for the time being. Once bands are fully lifted, you WILL be required to work onsite in Mettawa, IL., which is between Buffalo Grove and Lake Forest
To be successful in this role, we need the following experience:
- Minimum high school and some college
- Minimum 2 years in an office or call center environment
- Strong Excel and PPT. MUST KNOW VLOOK UPS AND PIVOT TABLES
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Focus on grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Strong attention to detail: Reports will contain both alpha and numeric data
- Collaborative mindset
- Able to work onsite when band is lifted
Digital People is proud to offer Blue Cross Blue Shield Major Medical Insurance along wit Dental, Vision and 401K
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.