Concierge Coordinator PT (at Mall of America)
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Provides superior guest service to all guests, both in person and over the phone. Provides concierge services that coordinate all aspects of a guests visit to the Gaming Enterprise. This includes transportation (bus program and special transportation arrangements as necessary), ticket purchases, reservations, trip itineraries, etc. Responsible for sale of gift cards and event tickets via Ticketmaster. Promotes all promotional activities scheduled at the casino and answers any questions, as needed. Uses computer systems and telecommunications equipment to take/confirm hotel reservations. Applies high guest service standards.
Conducts daily cash handling and reconciliation of sales. Secures hard copies of credit card numbers from order forms. Responsible for securing all assets and tracking of inventory.
- Greet mall visitors. Provide concierge services that coordinate all aspects of a guests visit to the Gaming Enterprise. This includes transportation (bus program and special transportation arrangements as necessary), ticket purchases, reservations, trip itineraries, etc. Provide information regarding casino and non-gaming related facilities, events, entertainment, promotions and amenities.
- Organizes and prepares tickets, access passes, and coupons and arranges/distributes will-call tickets on concert days.
- Responsible for troubleshooting ticketing issues with guests and resolving minor guest concerns.
- Escorts guests to shuttle bus. Tracks guests by scanning Club Mystic card and/or identification card.
- One year retail, hospitality or concierge guest experience.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 wpm.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Must be able to pass basic math and typing test.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Some outdoor work (30%)