IT Continuous Improvement Engineer
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job Description Job Summary: This role is a key position within the process improvement team responsible for the delivery of future state process innovation, workforce recommendations, and continuous improvement initiatives across multiple businesses within the enterprise. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change for process owners through the creation and embedding of the Lean methodology, and the supporting framework, to deliver business optimization and transformation. High level priorities include: Supporting the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working Assisting in the development and implementation of a 'best-in-class' continuous improvement strategy and program Ensuring the business impact and project objectives/dependencies are identified, reported on and managed at all times Completing post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects Job Duties: Utilize Lean methods leveraging computerized systems in the creation and documentation of processes, reports, graphs and data for process owners and other process stakeholders, including IT Management. Leads efforts partnering with Process Owners on developing process maturity roadmaps that define performance goals and metrics for each process. Assist in leading efforts in assessing needs and gaps with enterprise business processes and procedures. Facilitates process design mapping sessions, building consensus, and translating to functional specifications and design requirements. Manages changes through structured releases formalizing update requests involving enterprise processes and tools. Serves as a change agents, challenging enterprise leaders to drive change. Documents and maintains Standard Operating Procedures for process improvement efforts and methodologies. Presents recommended process updates and reports on outcomes supporting financial and performance improvements. Serves as backup to Change Analyst position. Days Monday - Friday Hiring Rate or Hiring Range 1. Based on Qualifications Requirements
- Any combination of post-secondary education in Business, Information Technology, or related IT field and Process Improvement experience to equal 7 years.
- 3 years of process improvement experience in a highly complex technology environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous quality improvement methods, processes, and data analysis.
- ITIL V3 Foundations certificate preferred. Experience developing and implementing ITIL processes in a highly complex environment required. Demonstrated understanding of Lean / Six Sigma tools and methodologies required. PMP or additional ITIL certifications preferred.
- Strong understanding of ALM and SDLC process models and methodologies.
- Must be confident, enthusiastic, self-directed and have good team building skills.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams and interface with all levels of management.
- Willingness to work collaboratively with all Enterprise Process Owners.
- Experience with enterprise-class IT management (e.g. Service Management, Project Management, SDLC) tools.
- Strong project scope management skills required.