- Employment Status
- Full Time
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ID: 1011642.
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Pick orders using an RF scanner
- Operate a stand-up forklift
- Cycle Counting
- Correctly setup and operate various machines
- Perform adjustments and daily maintenance to equipment as required
- Assist with other duties within the department and/or other work stations/departments when necessary
- Steel toe shoes
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Conduct machine and production changeovers as required
- Ability to construct operational SOPs
- Must be comfortable with frequent use of vibrating/pneumatic tools, overhead and outstretched reaching with arms, bending/twisting/stooping, kneeling/squatting
- Frequently lifting/carrying up to 70 lbs throughout the day and occasionally up to 75lbs as needed. Also may occasionally include pushing/pulling up to 100 lbs.
**Pro Staff offers benefits, and we work closely with our companies to ensure that they have proper measures in place to prevent COVID-19!**
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.