Assembler - Nights
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Main responsibilities include:
- Reads and interprets blueprints and assembly drawings to determine specific assembly requirements.
- Removes small quantities of metal to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
- Plans assembly procedures, following specifications.
- Drills, taps, or reams holes.
- Aligns components and bolts, screws, or rivets them together.
- Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement.
- Aligns and meshes gears in gearbox to assemble system of gears.
- Tests or assists in testing operation of completed product.
- Prepares parts for shipping into containers, bands items to pallets and performs other packaging as required.
- Completes all weekly, daily and monthly 5S tasks.
- HS Diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Good shop math and measurement skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to interpret tolerances and identify/measure material
- Must be able to stand and move about the production floor during the entire shift
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
This is a full-time, long term position with full benefits, including profit sharing, at hire on. Hours are 4pm-2:30am, Mon-Thurs Pay is $16-19/hr., depending on experience.Interested in hearing more? Contact Pro Staff at 320-763-9677 for complete details.
Pro Staff, a Staffmark Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.