- Employment Status
- Full Time
What will I be doing?
- Operating self-contained cylinder blasting machinery and cylinder valving equipment
- Valving and purging tanks
- Palatalizing industrial cylinders
- Using hand and power tools such as grinders and air guns
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be willing to learn
- Clean, smaller shop environment
- Safety glasses, steel toe boots, gloves, masks and ear plugs must be worn at all times
- Hours are 6 am - 2:30 pm Monday through Friday
- Pay is $15 per hour
- Temp-to -hire opportunity
Interested candidates should apply online or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.