Food Production Mixer - Nights
- Employment Status
- Full Time
This is a physical position that requires frequent lifting of 50lbs. Qualified candidates have good mechanical ability, great attention to detail and enjoy fast-paced, physical work. Hours are 6pm-6am on a rotating schedule that includes every other weekend. Pay on nights is $23.65/hr.
Interested? Apply today or contact Pro Staff at 320-763-9677 with questions.
The Pro Staff experience is more than just a job.
- Award-winning commitment to excellence. We have earned industry-leading recognition, such as ClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client Diamond and Best of Staffing Talent Awards. We will always strive to find the perfect position for you.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. Racism and discrimination have no place in our world and will not be tolerated by our company. We celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with respect, without exception.
- Support excellence. Bring your talent and commitment, and we'll provide the tools and resources you need to be successful on the job.
- Longevity and security. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company – the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. With over 50 years in the business and a national network of over 400 locations, we offer you unlimited job opportunities.
- Learn more about us at www.prostaff.com
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.