We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help the company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
· Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs, enhance capital efficiency, improve overall financial performance
· Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
· Engage in direct dialogue with colleagues at other group companies and group’s center for consolidated reporting
· Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
· Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
· Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to management based on sound analysis
· Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
· Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
· Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
· Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
· Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
At least 3 years experience as a senior financial analyst or financial analyst
High proficiency in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
Ability to effectively mentor and evaluate team members
Ability to work as part of an internationally orientated group of companies
About Hunter Hamilton
Hunter Hamilton is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Hunter Hamilton is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.