4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
SUMMARY: The Ink Chemist will aid in Quality Control testing of production batches. Will also help with the formulation and development of new inks for various technologies including Piezo, Thermal, Continuous, and Valvjet Drop on Demand Ink Jet. Ink systems include UV (Ultraviolet Cure), Solvent, Oil, and Water of both pigmented and dye-based inks for industrial inkjet printers. This individual will ensure the inks are optimized for maximum print productivity, quality, and costs.
- Working in a lab environment to develop and test new inks.
- Develop improvements to existing inks.
- Provide technical support for engineering and manufacturing.
- Documentation of all ink formulas and data.
- Test and analyze new fluid developments.
- Test and analyze new raw materials.
- Troubleshoot challenges with lab and production challenges.
- Update Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS’s).
- Ability to design and implement project strategies.
- Develop procedures and ensure compliance for waste handling, emissions, and other safety concerns.
- Develop methods of product improvement.
- BS Chemistry or related field preferred.
- Experience in providing technical service to customers a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to finish projects completely.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects.
- Ability to work with many functional groups including manufacturing, service, customers, and sales.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Prior experience a plus.
Apply for Ink Chemist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly