5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm Mon-Fri
- Maintain documents relating to materials and production
- Utilize customer specifications throughout inspection
- Transfer accepted materials to Stock Room
- Accurately record and maintain inspection results
- Work directly with Buyer when materials are rejected due to failed inspection
- Prior experience in a receiving role
- Must be detail oriented
- Basic computer and electronic components knowledge
- Understanding of basic math
- Meet client specific requirements
If you're interested in this opportunity please send an updated resume to email@example.com or call our office at 763-785-5352 to learn more!
Job ID- 1058867
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.