INVENTORY CONTROL COORDINATOR - ADVANCED
Join our Materials Management team as an Inventory Control Coordinator Advanced. This full-time opportunity reports to the Materials Management Supervisor and is responsible for the management of the Surplus Property Store. Job duties include advertising surplus items for sale, managing online sales, arranging customer order pick-ups, running sales reports. Additional responsibilities can be seen in the full vacancy announcement. To view the announcement and apply go to: https://jobs.uwstout.edu/inventory-control-coordinator-advanced/job/14368568
Minimum / Required
- High school diploma and two or more years of inventory management experience or an Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills in working with a diverse community
- Working knowledge of desktop hardware and standard busines programs (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Ability to independently lift and move items with a weight lifting requirement of 58 lbs
- Good work habits, such as attendance, punctuality, thoroughness and resourcefulness
- Have a valid driver’s license and the ability to operate campus vehicles
To ensure consideration complete applications must be submitted online by November 15, 2020. Screening of applications may continue until the position is filled.
For questions regarding this position or recruitment, please contact:
Search Chair: Jacob Fox
As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, UW-Stout is committed to inclusive excellence and is actively seeking applications from individuals from diverse groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
An offer of employment is contingent upon the final candidate passing a criminal background check, essential job function test and a reference check process.
Sponsorship is not available for this position. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.