Powder Coat Worker
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Position is responsible for performing all physical and tasks of materials , parts , supplies and equipment.
Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm 30 min lunch
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure parts are properly prepared for powder coating
• Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application
• Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers and booth collection systems
• Maintain a steady flow of work with minimal stops without sacrificing quality
• Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects
• Bake parts at appropriate temperatures within time limitations
• Knowledge of thermosetting resin coatings, wash and pretreatments
• Load and unload parts or product onto overhead conveyor
• Good knowledge of the mechanics and repair of painting equipment
• Proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment
Eduacation, Skills, and Experience
• Strong background in powder coating
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast pace environment
This position requires long periods of standing, reaching, and lifting in order to perform the essential functions of the job . Physical requirements include hand dexterity to perform the essential functions of the job . Physical requirements include hand dexterity to perform data entry on computer, walking , bending, seeing and speaking . Be able to lift and move up to 70 lbs.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.