Manufacturing Operator – White Bear Lake
How you would like to be part of something bigger by building products that saves and improves the quality of life of people everyday? Are you someone that enjoys working with their hands in a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy troubleshooting and being able to identity issues and provide solutions? If this sounds like you, then you would be a perfect a fit for our team. Pentair in White Bear Lake is currently looking for individuals who seek who have a stable career focusing on continues improvement and most importantly enjoys collaborating with others.
What can we offer you?
Opportunities to expand your skill set and grow from within. We empower our employees by allowing them to be part of the decision making process by providing solutions. We involve employees in taking responsibility for improving the way things are done. We encourage employee to play a more active role in their work.
We have openings on all shifts, and can accommodate part-time or reduced schedules!
- 1st Shift: 5:00am – 3:30pm, Monday – Thursday, if there is overtime, Friday 5:00am-1:00pm
- 2nd Shift: 3:25pm – 1:55am, Monday – Thursday, (temporary adjustment due to COVID: 3:45pm – 2:15am), if there is overtime, Friday 1:30pm-9:30pm
There are times when overtime will be offered or required. This will extend the work week to include Fridays and/or Saturdays.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Possess problem-solving skills
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required
- High School Diploma/GED preferred, but not required
- Working in a clean, air conditioned production environment, you will be on standing and walking 10 hours at a time, regularly lifting, bending, and twisting
- You could be asked to lift up to 40lbs periodically, but more frequently you will be asked to lift or carry materials can weigh between 20-30lbs
- We train and expect everyone to follow ergonomically correct posture when working to prevent injury
Benefits and Pay
- Competitive pay based on relevant experience
- 2nd Shift will earn $0.75/hr shift premium
- Free fountain soda, water and coffee, plus an onsite Micro Market for purchasing meals and/or snacks
- Referral Bonuses to refer your friends and family
- Employees start with two weeks of paid vacation and one week of paid sick time
- We offer competitive health benefits & health coaching
- We support your long term retirement goals through a competitive 401K matching and stock purchase plan
- Protect you and your family with life insurance and other insurance options
- An annual allowance for personal protective equipment
- We offer job training, career growth, tuition reimbursement, and rotational opportunities within different areas of the organization
Apply for Manufacturing Operator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly