3rd Shift Reach Truck Operator
Apply online today at prostaff.com and walk- into our office Monday - Friday 9:00am - 11:00am
Must be able to pass reach truck assessment on site
Schedule is a rotating workweek and will be required to work at least 1 day of the weekend.
Schedule: 7:00 pm – 6:00 am
- High school education or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- 1 to 2 years of experience and/or training in a warehouse environment
- Experience using minimum of 4 pieces of warehouse equipment
- Exposure to Tier 1 or 2 warehouse management system or comparable system
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to learn proper operations of warehouse equipment
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.