Quality Control Inspector
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
In partnership with a medical device company in Chanhassen, MN Pro Staff is now hiring for a Quality Control Inspector! This individual will perform inspections on all finished goods, packaging and labeling, and incoming raw materials. Ideal candidates will be detail oriented and have the ability to work in both a team and individually.
Pay: $18/hour depending on experience
- Receiving incoming shipments of controlled and non-controlled materials
- Preparing and receiving the sterile run
- Post sterilization inspection of packages
- Receiving and inspection of returned goods
- Working in a clean-room environment 80% of the time
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and use gages and measurement tools to perform inspections
- Basic computer skills to work with word processing and spreadsheets
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.