Production Worker - LMV Automotive
Pro Staff has the next career you've been waiting for with a company located in Liberty, MO.
- Culture - "unique ideas come from unique perspectives" is the motto!
- A supportive and encouraging team that will invest in your future.
- Dedicated Pro Staff management and recruiting team that also work on location to support all of our employees from start to full-time employees!
- Many of our placements have achieved leadership positions or advancement in skilled trades such as maintenance and engineering
- You are part of the team from day one
- Benefits offered through Pro Staff. Once converted there is a full benefits package, 401K, profit sharing and PTO!
- Daily Pay option!
Pay: $14-$18 per hour
As a Production Operator, you will be responsible for monitoring manufacturing machines, loading materials into machines, inspecting parts for defects, assembling small car parts, and additional tasks as needed.
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to comply with pre-employment screenings
Contact our Kansas City Pro Staff office at 816-505-3020.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.