Assembly - Medical
1st shift 5:30 am - 1:30 pm Mon - Fri $15.50/hour
2nd shift 1:30 pm - 9:30 pm Mon - Fri $16.10/hour
3rd shift 9:30 pm - 5:30 am Sun - Thurs $16.25/hour
- Work at assigned station and process materials
- Prepare and package products for shipping
- Record production numbers
- Perform quality assurance testing and inspection
- High attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good manual dexterity, legible and accurate record keeping
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs frequently
- Ability to work in a sitting or standing position frequently during the day
- Ability to reach shoulder height and below frequently to assemble products
Apply online now or call our office at 763.248.7192 for more information!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.