CNC Operator - Night
- Read process sheets, blueprints, and sketches of part to determine operating requirements.
- Depress buttons, toggles, and starts machining operation.
- Observe displays on control panel and compare with data on process sheet to verify dimensional adjustments.
- Perform spot checks succeeding pieces for conformance to specifications per instruction on In-Process Inspection Report. Complete all in-process inspection requirements.
- Operate additional machine during computer controlled machining cycles, when necessary and feasible.
- Machine metallic and nonmetallic materials.
- Deburr products produced as needed.
- Mark and/or tag nonconforming material as needed and places them in nonconforming hold designated areas.
- Tag and/or mark completed material and moves product to appropriate areas.
- Watch and check coolant fluid levels during machine operation.
Interested? Give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for more details or to schedule an interview.
Pro Staff, a Staffmark Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.