Job Duties Include:
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Bolts, clips, screws, cements, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Uses power hand tools to perform force fitting or fastening operations on assembly line.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Works on line where tasks vary as different products move along line.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three months related experience and/or training
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.